You must send a tax return if, in the last tax year (6 April to 5 April), you were:

  • Self-employed as a sole trader and earned more than £1,000 (before taking off anything you can claim tax relief on)
  • A partner in a business partnership You will not usually need to send a return if your only income is from your wages or pension. But you may need to send one if you have any other untaxed income, such as:
  • Money from renting out a property
  • Tips and commission
  • Income from savings, investments and dividends
  • Foreign income

The deadline for paper forms is 31 October (or 31 January if you will send it online).

We are here to preparing your accounts and self-assessment tax return from the records supplied by you:

  • File your Self-Assessment (SA100 & SA102 supplementary pages) tax return with HMRC (we would do this on your behalf as an authorised agent).
  • Answer related tax question that you may have throughout the year.