You must keep all financial records, information and calculations you need to prepare and file your Annual Accounts and Company Tax Return. This includes records of:

  • all money spent by the company, for example receipts, petty cash books, orders and delivery notes
  • all money received by the company, for example invoices, contracts, sales books and till rolls
  • any other relevant documents, for example bank statements and correspondence.

For this reason, we are here to help you:

  • preparing and filing the Annual Accounts including the necessary filing at Companies House and HMRC.
  • completion of your Corporation Tax return (CT600) and filing at HMRC.