You must keep accounting records that include:
- all money received and spent by the company, including grants and payments from coronavirus support schemes
- details of assets owned by the company
- debts the company owes or is owed
- stock the company owns at the end of the financial year
- the stocktaking you used to work out the stock figure
- all goods bought and sold
- who you bought and sold them to and from (unless you run a retail business)?
The Cloud Accounting system that we use – will give you directly access with the ven-dor to the system of your choice giving you complete control over your data (bookkeeping, data entry and reconciliations) and who you allow to access it.